HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope inc. contact plate with scale, USB cable, plug-in power supply & case
Part No: K-201.28.305 / K211.28.305
Price per: Each
Choose an option to check availability
Mobility and quality have become one - The new HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope.
Small on the outside, big on the inside – this mobile masterpiece is taking medical professionals by storm. The crystal-clear image was accomplished using the new achromatic HEINE optical system. That’s more, it produces extraordinary colour rendering, due to the quality of our LEDHQ Examinations are now particularly comfortable due to the polarisation allowing doctors to work glare-free and without disrupting reflections. These three features – clarity, LEDHQ and non-reflective working – are what turn the DELTAone into a vital tool to carry in your pocket wherever you go.
6 Year warranty - Only available in the UK from Henleys Medical Supplies.
Learn about LEDHQ on the Heine website Polarisation provides glare-free and non-reflective working conditions. Above all else, it is comfortable to operate with its angled, ergonomic design and intuitive control. Feel free to take a look – you’re in for a real discovery.
DELTAone dermatoscopes can also be combined with an iPhone* from version 6 upwards using the (also new) adapter. Our exclusive HEINE DERM app lets you create patient files, manage and archive pictures, and save the serial documentation of progression over time. The HEINE DERM app is easy to install and the software is simple and intuitive to use. Also available for Android phones.
* The Apple iPhone is not included in the scope of delivery. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Fits into any pocket
- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system
- Excellent colour rendering due to LEDHQ
- Digital documentation with the exclusive HEINE DERM app
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- True field of view of 21mm (lens 22mm) Ø
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised light at of a button = toggle function. For more information, please visit heine.com/en/Toggle
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; you can safely recharge the battery regardless of its charge state
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
3 types of digital documentation:
- With the exclusive HEINE DERM app via iPhone* for model 6 or later: Bodymap, patient folder, e-mail function and much more
- Wireless with the HEINE Cube System for up to 10 Doctors and HEINE Dermatoscopes
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones