DELTA30 Dermatoscope inc. contact plate with scale, USB cord with medical approved plug-in power supply & case - HEINE
roll over the image to zoom in
If there’s something to discover, you’ll be sure to see it. - The new HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope.
Not only would our new high-end dermatoscope win any beauty pageant; it stands out due to the best imaging we’ve ever developed. Combined with a field of view measuring a veritable 30 millimetres and unprecedented colour rendering, in LEDHQ of course.
6 Year warranty – Only available in the UK from Henleys Medical Supplies.
Learn about LEDHQ on the Heine website Polarisation provides glare-free and non-reflective working conditions. Above all else, it is comfortable to operate with its angled, ergonomic design and intuitive control. Feel free to take a look – you’re in for a real discovery.
- Largest true field of view of 30mm (lens 32mm) Ø
- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system
- Ergonomic handling due to angled product design
- Excellent colour rendering due to LEDHQ
- Digital documentation with the exclusive HEINE DERM app
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Toggle between polarised and non-polarised illumination at the touch of a button. More information visit Heine.com/en/Toggle
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; safely recharge the battery regardless of its state of charge
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
- Table charging station Charger 30
3 types of digital documentation:
- With the exclusive HEINE Derm App via iPhone* for model 6 or later: Bodymap, patient folder, e-mail function and much more
- Wireless with the HEINE Cube System for up to 10 doctors and HEINE dermatoscopes
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones
The DELTA 30 dermatoscopes can also be combined with an iPhone* from version 6 upwards using the (also new) adapter. The HEINE DERM App lets you create patient files, manage and archive pictures, and save the serial documentation of progression over time. The HEINE DERM App is easy to install and the software is simple and intuitive to use.
* The Apple iPhone is not included in the scope of delivery. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.